Mission Statement

The purpose of the blog is to serve as my personal and professional research journal for future thesis and dissertation ideas; to promote Peruvian artists living and working in the United States, Peru, and Germany; to encourage readers to learn about Peruvian culture, travel, and the arts; and finally to establish a means of visibility to the world on topics in Latin American art.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Page on Facebook!

Dear Readers,

An announcement must be in place: I now manage a page on Facebook! It is called "Support Modern & Contemporary Peruvian Art," I have added/shared links to articles specifically on Peruvian artists/artwork in Peru/United States.

It is currently under construction given that I have NOT chosen a profile picture or cover photo for the page. But once I do, it will become public and I will be able to invite friends and family to like the page. I am very excited about this new addition to my ever-expanding resources.

Next stop: Graduate School?

We will see how this goes. I still need to apply for graduate schools and write my sample. I will be dedicating my writing sample to a Contemporary Peruvian-American artist, Kukuli Velarde, whom I have yet to write a full biography about on this blog. That would need to happen as soon as possible!

All the updates I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment